About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Hello John and Pin Cushion

Good Morning All

As this post goes live I shall be  on my way to the airport  to visit this young man.
As I wave goodbye to my John and will say Hello to John Next Door at lunch time I hope, if all on time.

It is so handy as John lives in the region  of the airport I have to fly to, to visit Ricky and Lorien.

He picks me up and we can spend some crafty time together.
I,m lucky enough to be going to Ally Pally too, so may see some of you there on Saturday and Sunday.

****
This is a Ferero Rocher Choccy box I have altered for a girl that goes to our slim club and has just bought herself a sewing machine, although she is not a sewer, she has been watching You Tube !!!

So I thought I would use this to make a pin cushion and box combined for her cotton reels and needles etc.







I had to put glitter on this flower as I got hot glue on it and couldn't pick it off!!!!

I love the black flower motifs, I can't remember where they came from.



This is the inside.

xxxxx
Wendy L

15 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

This is a fabulous project Wendy. I think a quick tutorial might be in order ... lol! HAve a good journey and a good visit with your family and also John. Christine x

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy. Hope the flight goes well. Have a great time with John at Ally Pally.
Love the box. I bet Kaley was so pleased with it.
Love Val x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant project Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, have a lovely time with John Lockwood and of course your family. I'm not going to ally pally as I'm going to excel tomorrow. Not got enough money for both!! A very thoughtful gift, and a good way of up-cycling. Janice xx http://Createdbyjan.blogspot.com

foxyg said...

Hi Wen
Have a great time with John, and at Ricky's.
Full report of Ally Pally please! Wish I was going. Xx

JJ said...

Hi Wendy,

WOW! Love the pin cushion, fabulous idea of turning an old choccie box into this, amazing. You lucky gal having John meet you at the airport, have a wonderful time together I am sure you have missed having him next door. I have never met him but he seems like a wonderful man, one day lol!

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Lori Kobular said...

Love your altered pin cushion box! It looks awesome!

brenda said...

Have a great trip Wendy and fun crafting with John.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy I love what you have created with the box it is beautiful and will be so useful. Enjoy your time with John he is a lovely chap. I am coming to Ally Pally on Sunday I might see you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kathleen said...

Lovely photo Wendy, fabulous pin cushion box, love the black and white.
Hope you have a great time over here and I have never been to Ally Pally but wish I had.

Kath x

pam said...

Wonder box you have created Wendy, lovely photo of yourself and John.
Have a great time at Ally Pally, never been myself.
Pam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
I'm guessing you're at Casa Lockwood by now lol!
We should have arranged to meet up at the Harvester again, where I took this photo hahaha!
Love what you've done with the Ferret Rocket box.
Have a great trip.
Ang x

karenlotty said...

Hopefully you're in UK safe and sound I am hoping to get to AP on Saturday I'll have to wait and see...

Alison59 said...

What a lovely photo (Is that the man from the TV?!!!)
Love your makes :-)

nancyd said...

Hi Wendy, a fabulous box have some of these at home ready to do but not got around to yet maybe when we get home while you were flying to uk we were flying to Australia. Hope you had a great time with John and enjoy your time time at Ally Pally.
Nancyd xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels