About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 14 August 2015

Golden Wedding Anniversary

Good Morning All

I was asked to make this card for a Golden Wedding Anniversary.





I added the names on the white heart at the back.
So easy to make but looks so effective.




The lady was very pleased with this one. 







You can't go wrong with flowers and butterflies.

xxxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

Janice said...

Morning Wendy, I love these pop up cards, I tend to make them for special occasions. Lovely embellishments too. Have a good day. Hope it's a little cooler now where you are. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Wendy… love how you've made this pop up card so elegant and classy!! the colour combo and embellies are stunning! :-)
Hope you have a good weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Christine Harrop said...

This beautiful pop up box card is certainly one they will be keeping Wendy!

Nancy Thomas said...

Lovely card Wendy

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous creation love the colour Ginny x

Alison59 said...

Stunning creation Wendy :-)

Jacee said...

This is wonderful Wendy, you've made a lovely job of this!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous card I am not surprised that the lady was pleased with it. Hugs Jackie

karenlotty said...

Never tried a pop up card I must have a play Very effective and lovely colours that balance the gold mirri wonderfully

pam said...

Lovely pop up box Wendy, agree I love flowers and butterflies. beautiful colours.
Hugs pam x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, I love the design and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Wendy , have a lovely weekend x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Super pop up card. Haven't made one for ages but yes, they are so effective.
Ang x

StilesMok said...

Thank you for all your wonderful tutorials. This is fabulous. I wish I was talented and patient like u. You can get more patterns If you are interested in pop-up cards. View more designs from them: wedding anniversary pop up card, pop-up cards

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels