About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 11 April 2014

Card Stand

Good Morning All
I wanted to show you this piece of parchment that I finished yesterday.




Lyn, one of the ladies at our craft meeting, wanted me to teach her parchment.  So, as I was showing her, I thought I would do a piece too and this is what I did, it didn't take very long and I finished it when I got home this afternoon, after we had been for a walk..  I had to cut a similar shape out from black card, I thought black would look best.  I hope Lyn will have finished  her piece by next week, so I must remember to take my camera so that I can show it to you all.
 xxxxx
Wendy L
CHALLENGES
Rhedd & Rosie Challenge 30 - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody 40 - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoes Crafts - Mono

16 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is stunning Ginny x

Rita said...

Beautiful parchment Wendy. Something I have not done for a long time. Hugs Rita xxx

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Oh wow, this is stunning! You should be very proud of yourself : ) You really have a talent that I envy. My arthritic hands won't let me do parchment work sadly because I love the look of it. Take care.

mixamatoasties said...

That's beautiful Wendy!

Susan x

JJ said...

Wow! Wendy, this is STUNNING. So, so beautiful, you have made something to treasure always, now you only need one of your beautiful cards to place onto it.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Patricia said...

Oh! My! Word! Wendy that is truly stunning.
Something I have never really done in depth.
Have a great weekend

Patricia x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this looks amazing Wendy… just like lace… I bought some vellum to have a go but haven't had time yet… it looks so pretty! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Hugs Sue B xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy. It looks even more beautiful now it has the backing on.
Love Val x

Lorraine said...

Beautiful parchment work Wendy - so pretty
Lorraine x

pam said...

hi Wendy, this is a stunning parchment stand, beautiful design.
pam

Mummylade said...

wow, that is absolutely amazing!

Sandra Wright. said...

Beautiful work, I love the delicateness ( is that a word? )of this piece...
Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Rhedd & Rosies...x

Sammy said...

Oh, this is so lovely and unique! Gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at Rhedd and Rosie’s. Sammy-x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Been having trouble commenting on yours again so just catching up.
This is stunning. Your parchment always is.
Ang x

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful piece of work. Hugs Mrs A.

Jenny L said...

Hi wendy,
just noticed this on your blog, and just had to say how wonderfully and superb an idea.
your work on this is excellent.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels