About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 13 July 2019

CAS for Allsorts

Good Morning All

CAS is the theme for Allsorts this week chosen by our Tracy.
Clean & Simple
Quite hard for me to do as I like to add Charms, ribbon, pearls etc etc.

I had afew scraps of card left on my desk from another project and thought they were too pretty to throw so I left them as they were and mounted onto lilac card, one was just the right size for a sentiment stamp.

I embossed white card with a butterfly folder and inked the edges and left it at that.
I soooo wanted to add some butterflies and a ribbon, but no, I was strong and left it alone.
************

Brenda is giving a lovely prize of these die  sets

xxxxx
Wendy L

15 comments:

brenda said...

I think you did a great job keeping it CAS Wendy, very pretty card.

B x

Val Jones said...

Pretty Wendy. Must admit I find CAS difficult.
Hope you're having a good time.
Love Valx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love it. I hope you are having a great time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A beautiful CAS card Wendy.... I love CAS cards

Enjoy your UK visit

June x

cuilliesocks said...

Just lovely Wendy, I love the stamped panel and the lovely embossed background, Kate x

Kathleen said...

Well done on the self control. A lovely EF and like the touch of colour around teh edges and a lovely image and sentiment.

Kath x

Nataliascraft said...

Such a beautiful card Wendy, pretty design x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Wendy. I too would find it difficult not to add a butterfly.

karenlotty said...

It’s a lovely CAS card and really doesn’t need a butterfly etc although I know it’s tempting to
Hope visit to UK goes well

Donna Ellis said...

Lovely monochromatic CAS project, Wendy! Hoping you are enjoying your UK visit! hugs, de

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful CAS card, the embossing looks wonderful and is so effective for CAS designs!

Linby said...

I love how you used the embossing folder, it's a lovely CAS design.

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the embossing too;-))m

pam said...

Gorgeous CAS card Wendy, beautiful embossing.
Pam x

Furrbster said...

Beautiful card,

Hugz Tinz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels