About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 23 July 2019

Bits & Bobs

Good Morning All

We had a very busy weekend.
Went to the quiz on Friday and won 6 bottles of wine and a box of Smarties!!
Saturday was the village Fiesta parade so we joined some friends to watch that.
Then on Sunday John and & had a BBQ and our new neighbours joined us for a drink afterwards.
So back on a strict diet this week after I put on 1lb when I got weighed at club last Thursday.

*****
I always end up with lots of smaller pieces of embossed card or paper after I have cut a square.
So here are two card, very similar where I am trying to use these bits up.



These could be used for afew different occasions.
Hope you like.

xxxxx
Wendy L

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning pair of cards they are gorgeous. You do have such a lovely time. We have been hospital visiting again. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jo said...

Sounds like you had a lovely few days Wendy. Two gorgeous makes, especially love the 1st one.....think it's the colours i like best x

cuilliesocks said...

Two beautiful cards Wendy, such lovely colours too. Sounds like you've had some lovely nights out. 6 bottles of wine, that's amazing, keep you going for a while, Kate x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning cards
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

karenlotty said...

Lovely cards WENDY
What a lovely way to watch the Fiesta parade!
I need to go back and catch up on some more
OH is now working less days (in preparation for retirement) and I’m struggling to get used to it hee hee! I feel guilty at disappearing to my craft room

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these are both super, Hazelxx

Donna Ellis said...

How beautiful your cards are, Wendy! Sounds like the quiz was not only fun, but profitable! Enjoy the wine! As a child, we had bread delivered the same way that ice cream and milk used to be delivered. When the bread man made his rounds to our street, all us children would run out and ask him to open the Penny Candy drawer. Smarties were my favorite penny candy, and that's what I usually got. So enjoy a few Smarties for me, too! hugs, de

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Six bottle of wine.... hic Wendy. You should have quite a cellar going with all your wins ;)

Gorgeous cards, I especially love the first one, the colours are beautiful

June x

pam said...

Beautiful cards Wendy.
Pam x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels