About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 23 August 2017

More Iris Folding

Good Morning All
Here are another couple of Iris Folded cards using the same set I was given.
I think the flower pot is very pretty.



 The same as the the other day but more colours.

I have added sentiments since making these and are now either in the bar for sale or in the charity box.
****
OK Baby was born last night about 5pm UK time, very quick once things had got going.
Name ---- Reine or Poppy, Noah wants poppy but we will see, 7lb 10oz.
xxxx
Wendy L

10 comments:

Val Jones said...

Congratulations on new granddaughter Wendy. Hope they'reboth fine.
Lovely cards.
Love Valxxx

Janice said...

Morning Wendy, congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter. Hope mum and baby well. Great iris folding cards. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Jackie T said...

Congratulations on the birth of your new granddaughter. Your cards are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

Big congrats Wendy. Hope all are well.
Great iris folding and this is beautiful, something I have never tried. [aNNie]

Alison59 said...

Beautiful cards :-)

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your Granddaughter xx

Unknown said...

Oh my, these are gorgeous and you're so right about the flower pot Wendy x

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations Wendy on the new baby, glad to hear all went well with mum and the little one.
Love these cards, so clever and gorgeous colours, Kate x

Lorraine said...

Very pretty iris folded cards Wendy, lovely designs
Congratulations on the arrival of your new granddaughter.
Lorraine x

MRS DUCK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Congratulations Grandma. Hope Mum & baby doing well. Poppy sounds good as I don't know how to pronounce the first one lol!
Brilliant iris cards again.
Best wishes.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels