About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Box Card for Baby Girl

Good Morning All
Back home now, came home abit early due to health problems of my own.
Getting sorted now though and my John is looking after me.
*****
Here is the same style card but for a baby girl.



xxxxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

Patricia said...

Another of your great Box Cards, it is absolutely beautiful.
Patricia x

Christine Harrop said...

So sorry to hear you have been unwell Wendy and that you had to cut short your holiday. Hope things are moving in the right direction now. Lovely box card today. Christine xx

Janice said...

Morning Wendy, sorry to hear you're not feeling so good. Beautiful box card. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

sorry to hear you are under the weather wishing you a speedy recovery.
Beautiful boc card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

Another real fun pop up box Wendy. Hope you son feel better and things are getting sorted.

B x

Alison59 said...

Super box card Wendy :-)

Hope you feel better soon x

Lori Kobular said...

Another awesome box card!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hope you're on the mend.
Lovely girlie box card.
Take care.
Ang x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous box card. I do hope you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, sorry to hear that you have been unwell and had to cut your holiday short, I hope you feel better soon.
Gorgeous box card, it will be treasured I'm sure.
Did you get my email to dsay that your parcel had arrived? Kate x

karenlotty said...

Sorry to hear you had to cut your trip short Hope you're now getting it sorted Both box cards are lovely I still haven't made one of these

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
so sorry to hear you holiday was cut short from ill health.
I do hope you are feeling a lot better now.
When your not well you can't beat your own home can you.

Love your fab pop up box design it's so perfect and wonderfully created.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Littlelamb said...

Lovely box card Wendy.n sorry to hear you are not feeling too good and hope you soon feel better.

pam said...

Hi Wendy, sorry to hear you are ill, hope you pick up soon.
Gorgeous baby pop up card, beautiful decoration.
Pam x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels