About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 11 February 2012

Warmer Weather

Morning All.

Abit dull here this morning but I think a bit warmer than the UK.  From all news reports on the radio you are all in a big freeze at the moment,  I feel for you.  I always think of my two sons and the rest of my family when it,s cold, I dont know why, but I do.

I,ve made afew cards this week and here is another one.

A lovely stamped image from `Faye Whittaker`  `All our yesterdays`
Coloured with Promarkers and mounted onto a side stepper card and ribbon and sentiment added.

I,m going to enter this in-
Stampin for the Weekend challenge - Blues
Allsorts challenge 141 - Free & Easy Feb

28 comments:

sparklingblackrose said...

Lovely summery card :-) Elaine-xxx-

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh what a super card really cute image ... just doing a bit of blog hopping happy crafting and love sandy xx

Maureen said...

Lovely card and definately paints the right picture for Spain. Well done.
Maureen............x

Teresa said...

Gorgeous, I love this image, hope you have a lovely weekend. Teresa x

Unknown said...

This card just makes me want Summer to get here fast.. such a lovely job coloring , so bright and sunny.. it made my day.
Good Luck , I hope you win the challenge!

Unknown said...

Wendy I was also wondering if you should add a email gadget to your sidebar , that way people will recieve each new post by email, for those like me who follow many, I really don't want to get caught up and miss out seeing your wonderful projects! Just a thought!

Alizabethy said...

what a lovely summery card!

applejack cards by sue said...

A very pretty card. I love the image and the summer colours.

Unknown said...

Very pretty, fab colours. Maddy x

Michelle said...

lovely card, i long for the summer xxx

Linda said...

Such a sunny happy card x

Wendy Fraser said...

Lovely summery card. It's quite mild here in the north of Scotland compared with the rest of the country! xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card love the colours and fab colouring. Chris xx

craftynanny said...

Lovely sunny image Wendy! Dont let John off soo easily on Valentines Day!! ;-) Lea xx

Lizzies said...

Fabulous card love the image you have used

Anonymous said...

beautiful card wendy fab colouring and colors xx

MissyG said...

fab sunshiny card
Linda

MissyG said...

fab sunshiny card
Linda

Michelle Webb said...

Just hopped over from DC, great summery card, love it. Michelle x

annesyme said...

Gorgeous card, I love the Faye Whittaker stamps!!
Anne x

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card,love the colours,blog hopping from DC
Lorna xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

this is fabulous Wendy, love it

Ali x

scrappysharon said...

What a lovely image...love it..Sharon x

Nicola said...

Fab cheery card, love the summer colours and gorgeous image!
Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Tina said...

What a lovely bright card, just what we need to make us feel a bit warmer! Tinaxx

Fleur said...

A gorgeous, colourful card. Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Flowergirl said...

Lovely summery card, gorgeous image x
Wendy x

Sabina said...

I love your card, it's beautiful. Thank you for taking part i our SFTW challenge.


/Sabina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels