Pages

Saturday, 1 August 2026

Outlawz DT - Twisted & ABAC

 Hi

Outlawz Design Team Challenge for this month is a Sketch.

I made a Christmas card using a Hunkydory kit.

I added 3 Star charms with twine to match the sketch.


Sketch

*****************


I always do crochet and here is a lovely star blanket I have made.




Have fun.

Wendy L





 

2 comments:

  1. At last! I don’t know why but I am really struggling to leave comments on your blog
    Lovely makes That blanket is beautiful
    Good luck with the new laptop and stay safe I hope you’re not near the wild fires xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous Christmas card and I love your crochet blanket - so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

"Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog".
I thank you all for the lovely comments.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.