Pages

Sunday, 19 July 2026

Sunday

 Hi

Nothing to report this week. I haven,t done much crafting as its so hot.

I had to buy a new computer as mine was old and extremely slow.

So instead of getting a laptop, I went for a desktop and very pleasantly surprised.  Instead of a great big box under the table its now a very small, maybe 6x6 flat box that sits along side the screen and a nice big screen.

So getting used to it and Windows 11`s new ways.

Here is this weeks You Tube video  -  Little Folios to hold some Ephemera as gifts for my Craft groups.


And a couple of pics of Rico for good measure too.


So relaxed, keeping cool on the tile floor.

Xxxxx
Wendy L


1 comment:

  1. Desktops have come a long way haven't they.Nice photos of Rico.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

"Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog".
I thank you all for the lovely comments.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.