Pages

Wednesday, 5 August 2026

MAWTT

 Hi All

Abit late with this one as we have been away for John to meet hi new Grandson from Australia.

Anyway, I forgot all about Moving Along With The Times challenge which has a theme of 

Feminine


for August.

So I pulled this card from my files and I hope you like it.

I think its a Hunkydory topper but it is very pretty.


Some pics of Johns 2 grandsons, Acton Jude on the left from Hawarth and Charlie on the right from Australia.


So very much alike and only3 months between them



We had a little trip on the local steam train which was fun.






This is right by Johns sons house in Hawarth, very beautiful in the summer, not so much ion the Winter!!!


Thanks for visiting.

XXXX
Wendy L


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog".
I thank you all for the lovely comments.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.