Pages

▼

Thursday, 1 October 2026

Outlawz Challenges

Hi


1st October already.

So it's time for the Outlawz challenges.

First is the Twisted challenge and its a  colour palette this month.


I delved into my patterend papers and came up with one of my faves from a Making Cards magazine.


******************


I made some mini Envelope folios.  I use these as gifts for my Junk Journal group and I add   stickers and fussy cuts to the envelopes for them to use in their own journals.



I added a dangle on the twine fastener.


Cute or what??

xxxx
Wendy L






2 comments:

  1. I love the owl card with the colours of nature, and your mini envelope folios are fabulous, what great gifts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely post of Autumnal creativity Wendy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

"Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog".
I thank you all for the lovely comments.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.