Hi
Moving Along With The Times challenge this month is
An
Easel Card
This first one is a Groovi card suitable for a man, a sailing boat.
The paper is from Calrity too, one of Barbsw favoutite packs.
I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog, mainly card making but I now have six Grand children, five girls and a boy. As I love these kids so much I can't help showing an odd picture of them now and again. I really need to get into Scrapbooking too, loads of pics to use. I do some knitting and crocheting too. I also have a page on Facebook - Wendy's Crafty Crafts where I have a fun challenge most weeks.
Hi
Moving Along With The Times challenge this month is
An
Easel Card
This first one is a Groovi card suitable for a man, a sailing boat.
The paper is from Calrity too, one of Barbsw favoutite packs.
"Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog".
I thank you all for the lovely comments.
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Gorgeous cards Wendy, always love an easel card
ReplyDeleteLorraine x
Love the makes I have never made an easel card I will give it a go when I’m back crafting I’m recovering from cataract surgery and my eyesight is awful I cannot wait for my new prescription
ReplyDeleteTake care x