Pages

Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Outlawz Challenges

 Hi

Outlawz Challenges for September.

First is Anything But A Card


I made a cute Notebook.

It is about A6 size and this is the front cover and closure is torn strip of quilt cover.


I added a dangle on a bulb pin.


It is  a true Junk Journal style with book pages and left over bits of card and paper for the pages.




This is the back inside cover with a side pocket.


Hope you like it, would you like to receive it as a gift??

************************

Now onto the Twisted Challenge
This is Song / Rhyme  -  The Kings Breakfast

I have to admit I have never heard of this poem before but I pondered and decided to go with the farm theme where the cows are kept to make the butter for the Kings bread!!

I went on Facebook and Free Printables and chose these farm/dairy AI generated images by Tammy Wetzels.

I used one as a bellyband and two matted onto green cad to slot under the band.


And I made another one to use the papers and card.


I hope you like them.

xxx
Wendy L






No comments:

Post a Comment

"Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog".
I thank you all for the lovely comments.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.