I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog, mainly card making but I now have six Grand children, five girls and a boy. As I love these kids so much I can't help showing an odd picture of them now and again. I really need to get into Scrapbooking too, loads of pics to use. I do some knitting and crocheting too. I also have a page on Facebook - Wendy's Crafty Crafts where I have a fun challenge most weeks.
Pages
▼
Saturday, 8 August 2026
You Tube - Journal
Hi Everyone
I have a You Tube video out today showing a lovely Bee Journal.
The papers are from a friend of mine at Lollies Printables and these are free on her Kofi. I have added all the links under the video.
Here are some pics.
I am including this notebook with the journal.
Front cover, closure with gingham ribbon
This is my centre spread of mini concertina books for extra writing space.
Altered window envelope
And this is a box envelope, idea from Vectoria designs and another freebie, link under video.
"Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog". I thank you all for the lovely comments.
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
What a beautiful journal!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a lovely journal Wendy. You’re so talented at making these. xxx
ReplyDeleteUna belleza!!! 🥰😍
ReplyDelete