Pages

▼

Thursday, 10 November 2016

White on White for Craft Rocket

Good Morning All
My first post this morning is for Craft Rocket Challenge
The theme is White on white and I love looking at all the entries for this type of challenge.
I hope you like my card for this one, I do.
I think the butterflies are from a Spellbinders Die (John Next Door die)
Emboss foleder is Wild Roses from Creative Expressions.
Flowers are punched.
Creative Expressions Pierced flag and sentiment.


xxxxx
Wendy L

10 comments:

  1. I do love white on white Wendy, and your card is quie beautiful, gorgeous design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossing folder you used behind the heart cut out! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy this is a stunning white on white card. It is a style I struggle with you have done a great job. Thank you for the inspiration. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Wendy. I love how you've used the "waste" and putting an embossed piece behind. Very, very effective card. (John's and Hollie's cards are lovely too)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally amazing Wendy. I adore the banner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Wendy, love WOW cards! beautiful flowers, butterfly and embossing.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots to look at on this card, all of it pretty!

    ReplyDelete

"Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog".
I thank you all for the lovely comments.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.