Pages

▼

Thursday, 18 August 2016

Things With Wings for Craft Rocket

Good Morning All
Craft Rocket Challenge this time is Things With Wings.
So, obviously for me, it had to be butterflies!!!!


I made this Parchment fan using a board but still very enjoyable to do.
I decorated it up with die cut butterflies (I think these are Spellbinders die cuts from John Next Door) and a paper one given as a gift from my friend Val.

There are some amazing creations on the challenge blog.
xxxxx
Wendy L

13 comments:

  1. As always such a pretty card and design Wendy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fan. Lovely to see parchment about still! This is a very pretty card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy
    Very pretty. The fan is lovely as your parchment always is.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful parchment work. I love flutterbies too. Fab card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you Parchment Wendy. Always looks lovely Love Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Birthday card! I love those sweet butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Wendy, lovely dies and gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Wendy, love those butterflies.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Wendy, the fan is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Wendy such delegate butterflies ................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great combination of elements with the fan and butterflies. My mom-in-law would love all the purple in there too!

    ReplyDelete

"Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog".
I thank you all for the lovely comments.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.