Pages

▼

Sunday, 12 January 2025

Happy Sunday Challenge

 Good Morning All

We were back at Craft Group on Firday and it was lovely to see all the ladies again.

The challenge I gave them was 

Circles & Ribbon,

I punched lots from waste card in different Pinks glued 16 in a grid pattern and added a stamped sentiment on a diecut  circle.

I found these fancy brads in my stash added a snip of ribbon through it.


********************
The gifts I gave out were Orange flavoured Club biscuits.


***********
Last weeks challenge was a Sketch.

My card

Sketch to follow

Val J


3 from Bev



2 from Claire


Dawn

2 from Denise


The name drawn was Claire

xxxx
Wendy L
















1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card and a great way of using scraps.
    Good gifts boxes and brilliant selection of cards today. Ginny x

    ReplyDelete

"Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog".
I thank you all for the lovely comments.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.