Pages

▼

Thursday, 18 July 2019

Splish Splash for MAWTT

Good Morning All

Splish Splash
 is the theme for Moving Along With The Times Challenge this time, chosen by Jodie from Team A.

I went for an LOTV Topper of a man fishing.
The background is one I made myself, as I was testing my ink spray by  spraying it onto paper.
I thought it looked like a spray of water.
As it turned out OK I glued onto a piece of card then ran it through  Leafy Montage EF.



I stuck a circle sentiment onto a hexagon and tied a Wish charm onto it with twine.



xxxxx

Wendy L

10 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love it. That topper is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love your embossing and layout for this card,

    hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Wendy. Hope your Well my Friend. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy,
    I just love LOTV images they are so wonderful.
    Your background you made is gorgeous and I love the embossing too.
    What a brilliant charm that is.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant card Wendy, love this adorable image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always think this is a super image for the lads both your and old. And as for your stamping wish, mine is to do parchment as you do.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your background certainly does look like water, Wendy! It's a darling topper, and such a great card! Wishing you a great week-end! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card Wendy. Fits the bill perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Wendy. The image is delightful

    June x

    ReplyDelete

"Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog".
I thank you all for the lovely comments.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.