Pages

▼

Friday, 11 May 2018

Engagement

Good Morning All
One of my best friends in UK messaged me last weekend to tell me another of her daughters was getting engaged.
Katie is a twin and a little younger than my youngest son.
All our kids grew up together and went to the same schools.
Sharon has 4 kids and one got married last year so she is excited about planning another wedding.

This is the card I made for them.



I coloured the reverse of the parchment in yellow and orange to make it nice and bright and a Happy card.

Again, the plate mate came into play as I could write their names and words with it.


xxxxx
Wendy L

11 comments:

  1. A lovely bright celebration card
    Congratulations to the happy couple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Wendy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and great news from your friend Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always an super creation Wendy.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card, Wendy, and perfect for the engagement. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully designed Wendy, such lovely colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card design Wendy, beautiful keepsake they treasure.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wendy,
    another beautiful parchment card and the colours are so super and gorgeous.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning, a wonderful keepsake.
    Patricia X

    ReplyDelete

"Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog".
I thank you all for the lovely comments.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.