Pages

▼

Saturday, 17 June 2017

Birthday Boy for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Allsorts Challenge time again and it is my turn to host.

As it is my eldest boys Birthday today I decided on
Birthday Boy but I want to see a stamped image, not a digi preferably.

I used this cute Panda, free on a magazine back in Feb I think.



Homemade sentiment tag.
'Wish' charm








I am sending a prize to winner for this one.

xxxxxx
Wendy L


                                                  My Facebook Page I would love you to join me.

16 comments:

  1. Sweet card, congrats for the birthday boy! Thanks for the theme.
    Sunny greetings;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, yes this is a lovely stamp and love the one up for grabs.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made a really lovely card for your son Wendy and a greats tamp for a freebie.

    Have a lovely weekend and thank you for a great theme and for giving a prize this week, much appreciated.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh how I wish I lived near somewhere that sold craft magazines - wouldn't want to take out a subscription because I 'd like to cherry pick
    It's a lovely card for Lee
    I loved your mica flake card What a gorgeous colour
    I've not tried Glitter Kiss yet It creates a lovely effect and John does make it look easy...
    Shame your pin project didn't work out but you've made some very pretty pin cushions
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great man card Wendy, love the string :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee will love your cute Panda card Wendy.
    Love Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wendy
    Hope your son has a happy birthday.
    Cute card but still manly.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wendy,
    Happy Birthday to your Son.
    This is a very lovely card and a brilliant design.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love the cute panda. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card for the birthday boy.
    Love that cute panda and your card design.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colours and love the image and your design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card for your birthday boy Wendy.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to your son!

    Such a cute card, love the panda and great use of twine!

    ReplyDelete

"Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog".
I thank you all for the lovely comments.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.