Pages

▼

Thursday, 30 March 2017

Into the Woods for MAWTT

Good Morning All
Moving Along With The Times Challenge is hosted by Emma in Team A.
Although Emma has been with us a while, this is her first host.
She has chosen a theme of Into the Woods, so anything to do with woodland.
I decided to do a Man card so no embellishments.
LOTV topper cut into 3 pieces and matted onto brown card then onto hessian.


Pop over the the challenge blog and have join in the challenge.

xxxxx
Wendy L

17 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a fun time back in the UK? Love your card, and I love the woods - great for forest walks! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, great image ....very suitable for a man !! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love the design. It is a great card for a man. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect male card Wendy, and perfect for Emma's theme. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect woodland scene and as Christine says a good card for the men. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous Wendy, love the triptych design, and such lovely toppers,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous scenic card Wendy, love the topper
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wendy
    Great card and a beautiful image. Spot on for the theme.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Wendy. Shame you won't be at Ally Pally this time. Thanks for sharing the card. Brilliant for a male card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Wendy,
    what a very gorgeous card, and your design is super.
    Love the images of the woods and trees.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous 'man' card Wendy - I love that image against the hessian x

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab card, I feel like going for a walk now!
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Wendy, I love how you've used the hessian - if i every find any, I'm definitely going to be using it as a mat! And I really like the way you've attached the sentiment. I hope you enjoyed your visit to the UK xx

    ReplyDelete

"Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog".
I thank you all for the lovely comments.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting, you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.